Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Busy, Busy!

The students have been learning so much throughout our unit entitled, " The Road to the White House." Here they are photographed while working on an election process timeline. The students did a great job as they demonstrated their knowledge of what takes place on "The Road to the White House."
Last week was a challenge to say the least! I lost my voice! What does a teacher do without a voice? Thanks to Mrs. Shugarman taking over the class for the majority of the day, I was able to save my voice and still teach the lessons in my unit. The kids were the most well behaved, quiet, and considerate I've seen them all year! They're usually are all of those thing, but the class was especially considerate this week. A BIG Thank You to both Social Studies Classes!
My attention getter for the week was a tamborine, which I must say worked very well. I might continue the practice, anything that helps to save the voice is a great thing!

No comments: